Anastasia Iced Out Stick Highlighter ($34.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a lightweight, hotter brown base with mild, mid-tone gold pearl and barely bigger flecks of gold sparkle. It was considerably hotter in its base shade in comparison with the same-named powder highlighter (which has an icy base… as you’d anticipate from the identify). On me, the 2 find yourself trying extra related than not on account of my complexion, however these very mild and people deeper will discover it noticeably completely different in comparison with the powder highlighter.
The feel was flippantly emollient, skinny, and quick-drying to a extra powder-like end. It utilized higher over naked pores and skin for me, because it appeared to dry too rapidly with the thinner system and bigger sparkles working to create patchiness when utilized over base merchandise. It had semi-sheer, buildable shade protection, as marketed, that wore decently for seven hours.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- rms magnificence Madeira Bronzer (P, $38.00) is darker, extra pigmented, cooler (90% related).
- Kevyn Aucoin Daylight (P, $52.00) is darker, extra pigmented, hotter (90% related).
- Fenty Magnificence Afternoon Snack (PiP, $36.00) is extra shimmery, darker, extra pigmented (90% related).
- Zoeva Surreal (P, $26.00) is extra shimmery, darker, extra pigmented (85% related).
- Kevyn Aucoin Daylight (P, $44.00) is extra shimmery, darker, extra pigmented (85% related).
- Looxi Magnificence Honeychild (P, $7.50) is extra shimmery, extra pigmented, hotter (85% related).
- Anastasia Bronzed (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, extra pigmented (85% related).
- Bobbi Brown Bronze (P, $46.00) is extra shimmery, darker, extra pigmented (85% related).
- Bobbi Brown Sunkissed Glow (P, $48.00) is extra shimmery, darker, extra pigmented (85% related).
- MAC International Glow (P, $34.00) is extra shimmery, extra pigmented, hotter (85% related).
$34.00/0.28 oz. – $121.43 Per Ounce
The system is meant to have a “customizable glow” with an “ultra-smooth” consistency that “melts effortlessly” on pores and skin. The protection was described as “buildable,” which was true–most shades have been extra medium to semi-opaque, however the extra emollient nature of the product made it inclined to sheer out throughout observe, in order that they have been extra buildable as soon as I began making use of them to my face.
The consistency was flippantly emollient, skinny, and had good glide, but it surely was fast to dry down and set to a powder-like end. It appeared just a little drier and wasn’t as flattering to my normal-to-dry pores and skin as different cream-to-powder formulation, so it might be extra appropriate for oilier pores and skin sorts. I did not have any points with the product lifting up basis, so it labored high quality over naked pores and skin in addition to on prime of complexion products–as lengthy as I used my fingertips to use and mix out.
Due to the fast dry down time, I discovered fingertips to be probably the most versatile and foolproof for making use of the product. Utilizing a brush was the place the applying was extra vulnerable to happening inconsistently, bunching up, or lifting up base merchandise. The system lasted between seven and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Anastasia Stick Highlighter swatches.
BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, PARAFFIN, MICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYETHYLENE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.