ColourPop Parallel Tremendous Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a brighter, medium pink base that was barely extra neutral-to-cool in undertone, whereas it had contrasting, golden pearl all through that gave it a luminous sheen. It had extra opaque pigmentation when utilized with a fingertip and sheerer, extra buildable protection when utilized with an artificial brush, as marketed.
I appreciated making use of the formulation with a fingertip and diffusing with the clear fringe of a distinct fingertip, as the colour unfold properly, wasn’t vulnerable to lifting up base merchandise, and was very forgiving. The consistency was emollient to the contact, however it was a skinny, light-weight formulation that turned to one thing extra powder-like as soon as it got here into contact with pores and skin. It stayed on properly for 9 and a half hours earlier than fading a bit.
* This shade was introduced again for a restricted time by ColourPop to rejoice Temptalia’s fifteenth anniversary.
- ColourPop Boba (DC, $8.00) is lighter, brighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Give Me Glow Pink Moscato Wasted (P, $17.25) is lighter, hotter (90% comparable).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Bicoastal (Backside) (LE, ) is much less shimmery, darker (85% comparable).
- MAC Into the Pink (P, $31.00) is hotter (95% comparable).
- Becca Camellia (DC, $34.00) is lighter, hotter (85% comparable).
- Becca Foxglove (DC, $34.00) is darker (85% comparable).
- Sydney Grace Stiletto (LE, $9.00) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (85% comparable).
- NARS Undefeated (LE, $30.00) is lighter (85% comparable).
- Fenty Magnificence Sangria Sundown (PiP, $36.00) is lighter, cooler (85% comparable).
- Ciate Child Doll (P, $26.00) is much less shimmery (85% comparable).
Dimethicone, Alumina, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Crimson 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.