Dior Hologlam (601) Rouge Blush ($46.00 for 0.23 oz.) has a light-medium, peachy-coral base with flecks of iridescent pink and violet sparkle all through a extra satin-like end. It had medium, buildable pigmentation that utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and blended out readily.
On my pores and skin tone, the colour got here by way of subtly, however the shimmer/sheen was extra noticeable because it contrasted towards the bottom colour and my pores and skin tone. It appeared a contact drier and somewhat extra powdery than the unique launch however the impact and colour have been fairly related as soon as on my pores and skin. This shade lasted properly for eight and a half hours earlier than fading a bit.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Mr. Wind (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- MAC Sippin’ on Stars (LE, $31.00) is darker, hotter (85% related).
- Cowl FX Spiced Cinnamon (Proper) (PiP, ) is much less shimmery (85% related).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Photo voltaic Publicity (Blush) (LE, $60.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% related).
- MAC Miss Cupcake (LE, ) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Too Confronted Strobeberry (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker (85% related).
- Essence Satin Coral (P, $2.99) is much less shimmery, darker, hotter (80% related).
- Anastasia Kitty Kat (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (80% related).
- Hourglass Luminous Glow (LE, $40.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
- ColourPop Kelp Me (LE, $5.00) is darker, cooler (80% related).
$46.00/0.23 oz. – $200.00 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have “intense, ultra-pigmented colour that lasts,” although beneath “formulation,” the model states that it has “daring, but buildable colour.” A lot of the shades I attempted have been fairly pigmented, however the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it attainable to use much less for extra buildable protection as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff within the pan to work with. They utilized simply, blended out nicely, and stayed on for eight to 9 hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, although I didn’t discover the scent when utilized to my pores and skin (extra within the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#15958 TALC ● CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE ● POLYETHYLENE ● SILICA ● PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● ZINC STEARATE ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● TIN OXIDE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● BHT ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● TOCOPHEROL ● [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ● CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.
We’re right here that will help you make higher magnificence purchases that you’re going to get pleasure from and love! We advocate signing as much as benefit from customized options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Listed here are some helpful sources for you:
Evaluate Any Two
Curious how two shades examine to one another? Sort within the shades beneath to get instantaneous side-by-side swatches!