It had a easy, velvety texture that was clay-like–malleable with some spring however not moist to the contact. This shade utilized nicely to reveal pores and skin and subtle simply alongside the sides. I had no points patting it on prime of base merchandise both. It lasted nicely for eight hours as a blush/bronzer and 6 hours as an eyeshadow.
for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Coconut Seashore (LE, $8.00) is cooler (95% comparable).
- Dior Comfortable Bronze (03) (P, $48.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Make-up by Mario Gentle Medium (P, $28.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Too Confronted Chocolate Soleil (P, $30.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Crimson Harness Sculpt (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- ILIA Novelty (P, $34.00) is darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- Buxom Yard Bronze (P, $28.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- Physicians System Bronze (P, $14.99) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Fenty Magnificence Butta Biscuit (P, $32.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Dior Heat Bronze (05) (P, $48.00) is hotter (90% comparable).
$38.00/0.12 oz. – $316.67 Per Ounce
The system is meant to have “buildable” protection that’s “light-weight, pure” and “blends seamlessly into pores and skin.” It’s primarily listed as a cream blush, however it can be used on “eyes for a wash of colour.”
The pigmentation ranged from medium to semi-opaque, buildable protection, however they had been extra pigmented than they had been sheerer or “wash-like,” so you will need to use a lighter-hand or extra feathery brushes to get extra of a wash of colour. As one would possibly count on, they’re extra intense when utilized with a fingertip than with a brush.
The consistency was like a drier cream-powder–it had a little bit of springiness, and as soon as I actually swirled my finger within the pan, I might really feel extra of a velvety glide that had some slip and creaminess to it, however it was fast to show powder-like on my pores and skin. It set to a transfer-resistant end that was versatile, barely blendable alongside the sides, however it had sufficient of a set and did so quick sufficient that I would suggest working one space at a time.
I used to be capable of apply the product over naked pores and skin in addition to on prime of basis with out the system being liable to lifting up base merchandise, although it undoubtedly performed higher with much less emollient complexion merchandise. On cheeks/face, the merchandise tended to final eight hours or so, whereas on my eyes, they lasted six hours or so.
Browse all of our Giorgio Armani Neo Nude Melting Colour Balm swatches.
MICA • DIMETHICONE • DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • PHENYL TRIMETHICONE • HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE • CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • SILICA • LAUROYL LYSINE • 1,2-HEXANEDIOL • GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE • ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE • ISOCETETH-10 • METHICONE • TOCOPHEROL
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.