Jingle Jingle Jingle
Sol Physique Jingle Jingle Jingle Shimmering Physique Powder ($12.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a pale, iridescent peach with a glowing, luminous end. It didn’t learn that metallic when utilized and buffed out on my pores and skin, but it surely undoubtedly had extra obvious sparkles all through, so should you don’t like a “glittery” spotlight, this can be an excessive amount of.
It had semi-sheer to medium, buildable pigmentation, which was as marketed, with a firmer, barely drier texture that required a heavier-handed approach to select up product evenly. I’d suggest swirling a extra feathery brush extra aggressively or else utilizing a moderately-dense, extra blush-like highlighting brush. The model really useful fingertips for increased stage of protection over a brush, which was correct, and fingertips labored, however I most popular the diffusion achieved utilizing a brush. It wore effectively for eight hours with slight sparkle migration over time.
- Dior Golden Peach (LE, ) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- Dior Strobe Pink Gold (LE, ) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Eclipse (PiP, ) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- JD Glow Beyunce (P, $16.50) is extra shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- Soften Cosmetics Stargazer (P, $39.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (85% comparable).
- MAC Present Gold (P, $37.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (80% comparable).
- Sydney Grace Candied Peach (P, $8.00) is extra shimmery, darker (80% comparable).
- Anastasia Regal (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (80% comparable).
- Make-up by Mario Pearl (P, $28.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, brighter (80% comparable).
caprylic/capric triglyceride, ptfe, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, magnesium myristate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tin oxide, argania spinosa kernel oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tocopheryl acetate, sclerocarya birrea seed oil, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, tocopherol, iron oxides (ci 77491), mica (ci 77019), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.